Our customer is Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev), the biggest brewery company in the world. We own over 630 beer brands (including Budweiser, Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Beck’s, Leffe, Chernigivske) in 150 countries and are considered to cover for 28% of the global beer market worldwide. European HQ is located in Leuven, Belgium.
We’re building a company to last, brewing beer and building brands that will continue to bring people together for the next 100 years and beyond. With centuries of brewing history, we’ve seen countless new friendships, connections and experiences built on a shared love of beer.
In a world which becomes more and more digital, it is crucial to digitalize our way of doing business. Software development projects have become key enablers for a continuous and sustainable growth. BeerTech team was born in that context, as a result of a partnership between SoftServe and AB InBev. It is now one of the AB InBev’s development capabilities center, based in Ukraine, which serves the full Europe zone as well as others (e.g. South Africa, North America).
If you are keen to work for one of the most dynamic and interesting companies in the world, to have challenge on regular basis and to visit our great locations around the globe – come and join us!
Perfect-fit candidate must have
- Solid understanding of PowerBI and hands-on experience knowledge and understanding of given technology: its ecosystem, pros, and cons, available modules and libraries. Hands-on experience in it. Strong understanding of analytics approaches
- Skills and experience around integration, customization, and configuration of different types of tools (integration of modules to applications, APIs, services, data flows etc.)
- Experience in designing, defining quality attributes and technical drivers, development of the application and solution-scale systems. Experience of work with architecture modeling tools (e.g. UML etc.)
- Experience in creating technical specifications or architecture visions covering quality attributes, diagrams, associated risks, technical and system requirements
- Intermediate+ English is a must (Upper Intermediate preferred)
- Ability to communicate and advocate the proposed technical solution
- Willingness to learn something new — either around core technology stack, or even new related technologies
- Ability to estimate efforts and justify them in front of customer and delivery organization, efficiency in getting buy-ins from different parties
- Willingness to deal with quickly changing and flexible priorities in multi-tasking and dynamic environments
- The desire to participate in different proof-of-concept and prototyping activities, technology assessments and comparison exercises
- Good presentation skills — all important messages are to be delivered in a clear and certain way so that everyone (including non-technical persons) could have an understanding of why one or another decision took place
Will be a plus
- Experience with marketing data
- Experience with GCP and\or Azure Cloud
- Experience with working with clients directly
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum
TOGETHER WE WILL HAVE
- Interesting environment with ability to communicate with people around the Globe
- Great opportunity for self-development
- Variety of interesting and challenging tasks
- Friendly team with whom you can share fresh news and knowledge
- Flexible working schedule
Please send your RESUME/CV to the email address: email@example.com